Can I claim a Homestead Exemption on a mobile home if I do not own the land?


You will need to furnish a copy of your title to the mobile home. 

Information regarding mobile home title can be found on the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs

If you know the label number from the mobile home you can obtain the Statement of Ownership, also referred to as your title, here.


Once you have a copy of your title or Statement of Ownership, you can follow the link to complete the Homestead Application process.


Homestead Application